Are you passionate about ensuring that your community has access to healthcare? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to use your time and talents to help that happen!
Dakota Child and Family Clinic is seeking candidates for our Board of Directors to guide the overall health and and direction of our organization. We are seeking candidates with experience in finance, advocacy, development, special events, and website development. Our Board of Directions is made up of diverse members of our community with more than 50% choosing DCFC as their primary care home.
- Commitment to a 2 year term to serve on the board
- Support DCFC’s mission and promote it in the community
- Dedicate time to volunteer on behalf of DCFC
- Actively participate in fundraising activities and special events
- Provide financial support
- Regular attendance of board meetings- 3rd Monday of every month from 6-8pm.
Please contact Miranda at email@example.com for more information and an application.
Meet Our Board
Sam O’Connell- Interim President
Jeremy Morris- Secretary
Pam Loudy- Interim Treasurer
Miranda Noll- Executive Director