Are you passionate about ensuring that your community has access to healthcare? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to use your time and talents to help that happen!
Dakota Child and Family Clinic is seeking candidates for our Board of Directors to guide the overall health and and direction of our organization. We are seeking candidates with experience in health care, legal, finance, advocacy, development, special events/fundraising/development, and non-profits. Our Board of Directions is made up of diverse members of our community and includes family patients of the Clinic; they serve because they believe.
- Commitment to a 2 year term to serve on the board
- Support DCFC’s mission and promote it in the community
- Dedicate time to volunteer on behalf of DCFC
- Actively participate in fundraising activities and special events
- Provide financial support
- Regular attendance of board meetings
Please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application.
Meet Our Board
Sam O’Connell – President
Jeremy Morris – Secretary
Ruth Birkholz – Interim Treasurer
Heather Tidd – Executive Director
Hanna Barr – Director
Tzitel Voss – Director
Jackie Craig – Director
Koushik Paul – Director