Do you believe that health care should be available for everyone in your community? We do too! DCFC needs your help to make that possible.
Consider volunteering! Our volunteers help with administrative tasks, building maintenance, event planning, IT support, and many other jobs around the clinic. Specific needs listed below.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- General clinical assistant – cleaning, gardening, room repair, outreach tasks, organizing
- Reception assistant – making copies, sorting, data entry, special assignments from office manager
- Medical – prescreening, vitals, lab organization projects, wellness day assistant, paperwork auditing, data entry, special assignments from Medical Assistant lead
- Help at COVID or Vaccine clinics
- Shopping and delivery of groceries for individuals in need
- Board Members! Please click HERE for more details.
Please contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-209-8640 to sign up and discuss details.