Work with us


Get inspired & motivated

Call or fill out our form

Now that Minnesota has lifted most of the restrictions related to COVID, we felt it necessary to inform our patients of continued restrictions still in place at DCFC. We are a small clinic and are unable to adequately care for COVID-positive patients within the facility. For the protection of our patients who have not or cannot receive the COVID vaccine, we respectfully ask you to reschedule your appointment if you or a family member has recently tested positive for COVID, or have significant COVID symptoms for which we would recommend testing. Thank you – Dr. Gretchen Moen

Serving Dakota County and the surrounding areas.

At Dakota Child and Family Clinic, we believe that every person has the right to high-quality, patient-centered care, regardless of their ability to pay.

Formed and governed by patients and families, Dakota Child and Family Clinic is a Minnesota nonprofit corporation dedicated to promoting health in Dakota County, MN, and the surrounding areas.

We are a 501(c)(3).

We are a Nurse Practitioner clinic.  DCFC offers same-day appointments, patient access to electronic health records, and an onsite CLIA-waived laboratory. Currently accepting new patients! We accept most insurance plans as well as self-pay patients. A sliding fee scale is available.

Notice of Privacy Practice

Dakota Child and Family Clinic (DCFC) strives to bring quality health care to our community while removing as many barriers as possible.  In order to expand our reach we often partner with community organizations on projects and by sharing space.  While DCFC believes in loving and supporting all community members, we acknowledge that some of our community partners have differing values.  The views of our partners do not always reflect our own.

We understand that the world is constantly changing and we work with our Board of Directors and DEI team to monitor our partner’s values and weigh that against the impact that can be made by partnering with them. 

A note from DCFC’s DEI Committee

Personalized patient care is what sets Dakota Child and Family Clinic apart. We know that only 20% of health outcomes are attributable to actual healthcare. The other 80% is attributable to environmental, behavioral, and socioeconomic factors. We will give you the support you need to live a healthier, more productive life.

Our Partners

Otto Bremer Trust

Minnesota Department of Health